100. Be Fruitful and Multiply
Have you received an infertility diagnosis? Are you trying to grow your family? Tune in to episode 100 as Caroline shares God’s heart for fertility. She shares scriptures as well as stories from the Bible that will encourage your heart. She also talks about the power of testimonies and speaks declarations of fertility and fruitfulness over you. Get ready to be encouraged and get your hopes up as you realize you are indeed fruitful and fertile!
Genesis 1:28 – “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
Exodus 23:26 – “There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives.”
Psalm 113:9 – “He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother.”
Psalm 127:3 – “Children are a gift from the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 7:14 – “You will be blessed beyond all peoples; there will be no barrenness among you.”
Deuteronomy 28:1-4 – “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.”
Galatians 3:29 – “And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you.”
Matthew 7:7-12 – “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So, in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
Romans 4:17-22 – “As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be. Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.”
Hebrews 13:8 – “God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.”
Romans 2:11 – “He is no respecter of persons.”
John 10:10 – “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.”
Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
James 1:17 – “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”
Isaiah 53:5 – “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.”
1 Peter 5:8 – “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.”
National Infertility Awareness Week
- We don’t want to bring awareness to the issue because the issue is from the enemy. Instead we should bring attention to Jesus.
- Moms in the Making Ministry
What Scripture Says About Fertility
- From the very beginning of time, God said “be fruitful and increase in number”. That means it is God’s idea and His heart that we are fruitful and multiply.
- The command in scripture is no miscarriages and no infertility.
- Fruit from the womb is a blessing.
- We have to uproot lies that have been spoken for many years.
- The Lord gives the childless woman a family. (Psalm 113:9)
- Children are a gift from the Lord. Children have always been God’s idea and His plan for us. (Psalm 127:3)
- Since we are believers in Christ, God’s promise of children to Abraham now belongs to us. (Galatians 3:29)
- God gives life to things that are dead.
- God calls things that are not as though they were.
- Every couple in scripture who struggled to get pregnant went on to have children.
Infertility Couples in the Bible
Abraham + Sarah – Genesis 15-21
Isaac + Rebekah – Genesis 25
Jacob + Rachel – Genesis 29-30
Hannah + Elkanah –1 Samuel 1
Manoah + his wife – Judges 13
The Shunammite woman + husband –2 Kings 4
Elisabeth + Zachariah –Luke 1
Making Declarations of Life, Fruitfulness and Fertileness
- Your words have power and they have life.
- Scripture tells us to call things that are not as though they were. (Romans 4:17)
- Do you believe and are you fully persuaded that God has the power to do what He has promised?
- It is so powerful to declare the very word of God.
- Many people have spoken lies about infertility.
- God is good. If something is good, it’s from God. If it’s bad, it’s from the devil.
- Infertility is bad so it is from the enemy, not from God.
- The enemy wants to kill off a generation. We see him do this through abortion and infertility.
- God can’t give away what He doesn’t have. God does not have sickness, infertility, poverty, etc. so He can’t give those things to us.
- Infertility is from the pit of hell and it needs to go back to where it belongs.
We Have a Role to Play
- We have been given authority and dominion over things like infertility and sickness.
- We have been given authority over the enemy.
- You will reap what you sow. If you are sowing words of death (I will always be infertile, etc.) that is going to be the harvest you reap.
- God’s word is a principle. Fruitfulness and fertileness is a command and it is a principle.
- God’s word has to work, but we play a role in it.
- We cannot live in a habitual sinful lifestyle and expect God’s word to work.
- God’s word works when you are obedient to Him.
- Turn scriptures into declarations.
- If you have a diagnosis never speak it out over you again. Instead say “I have been diagnosed with PCOS, etc., but that does not have the final say. What has the final authority and say is God’s word.”
- Instead of sowing seeds of death, sow seeds of life.
- Command the enemy to get out. He no longer has access over your body, heart, home, family, etc.
- The enemy will continue to have access over your fertility and your life if you keep giving it to Him. God’s word tell us to resist him!
Declarations Over Fertility
- I declare over you that you are fruitful and fertile.
- I declare over you that you will have Kingdom-changing children.
- I declare over you that the Lord gives you a family making you a very happy mother.
- I declare that there will be no infertility or miscarriages in your life any longer.
- I declare over you that your children are a gift from the Lord.
- I declare that you will be blessed beyond all people and there will be no barrenness among you.
- I declare that you are heirs with Abraham and that God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you as well.
- I declare that the stripes that Jesus bore on His back was so that you could be healed and whole.
- I declare alignment over your body.
- I declare that in the name of Jesus you are completely healed and set free.
- I declare that God writes your story, not doctors, not Google, not your circumstances and not your emotions.
- Testimonies open up the door to help us understand what God is possible of making happen.
- Testimonies build your faith.
- Testimonies get your hopes up.
- Testimonies bring power. What God does for one, He will do for you too.
“God wants to bring life to barren wombs!” – Caroline Harries
“The command in scripture is no miscarriages and no infertility.” – Caroline Harries
“Every time God speaks something, He does it.” – Caroline Harries
“Scripture is alive and active. It is the word of God being spoken out.” – Caroline Harries
“Your words have power, and they have life.” – Caroline Harries
“It is very clear that the enemy wants to kill off a generation.” – Caroline Harries
“God can only give good things.” – Caroline Harries
“We have been given authority and dominion over things like infertility and sickness.” – Caroline Harries
“Just like we have principles in the natural, we have principles in the kingdom and fruitfulness and fertileness is a command and it is a principle.” – Caroline Harries
“We cannot live in a habitual sinful lifestyle and expect God’s word to work.” – Caroline Harries
“God’s word works when you are obedient to Him.” – Caroline Harries
“What has the final authority and say is God’s word.” – Caroline Harries
“Testimonies open up the door to help us understand what God is possible of making happen.” – Caroline Harries
“If you want to increase your faith, you have to read and hear God’s word.” – Caroline Harries
“The testimonies bring power. They are the spirit of prophecy and what God does for one, He will do for you too.” – Caroline Harries
“Get your hopes up!” – Caroline Harries
Instagram – @Momsinthemaking
Facebook – Moms in the Making
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group