102. Tracy Eckert // Accessing Heaven to Transform Earth
James 5:16 “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The pray for each other so that you may be healed.”
Matthew 24: 3-4 “As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.”
Acts 3:21 “Heaven must receive Him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as He promised long ago through His holy prophets.”
Haggai 2:6-9 “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine’, declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house’, says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place, I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”
Deuteronomy 28:13 “The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.”
Acts 10:4 “The angel answered, ‘Yours prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.”
Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
1 Corinthians 2:7 “No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For the Spirit of God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
Psalms 34:18 “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
- Tracy is the Senior Pastor at Storehouse Church/Dallas House of Prayer in Dallas, Texas.
- Tracy did not grow up in a Christian home. She began going to church when she had children. She got saved when she was 38 years old.
- God spoke to Tracy and she began having open revelations where she was seeing in the spirit and she started seeing visions.
- Tracy is gifted in the prophetic.
- Tracy had an abortion. She repented and knew that God forgave her, but she had a difficult time forgiving herself.
- It was forgiving herself that allowed her to testify about the goodness of God that helped her receive His love and helped her receive her own love of self.
- We have to get over ourselves and lay that guilt and shame down and ask the Holy Spirit to take those from you.
- If you need help forgiving yourself, seek someone out to walk through it with you.
- Let other people minister to you.
- Find people who are spirit filled, baptized in fire and who can minister to you by the Word and the Spirit.
Priests and Kings
- We are in the days of Matthew 24. We are in the days of deception, brother against brother, being greatly offended, etc.
- Understanding how to be God’s end-time temple in this time is a matter of life and death.
- Access Heaven as a priest and transform the Earth as a King.
- It doesn’t matter what your occupation is, whatever you do you are a priest and a king to God.
- Wherever you are, you hear God and you do what God says.
- We are the Jacob generation which means angels should be ascending and descending on us.
- We have access to all the words of Heaven.
- The Word of God is the plumbline.
- When the Word of God comes down and we release it, it should shift and change things.
- We are the ones restoring all things meaning we speak the truth of Heaven.
- We use the Word of God to measure all things. When we hear nonsense, we measure it by asking ‘is this true, is this false, or is this something I need to ask the Lord about?’
- Satan is a liar, a thief, and a murderer. First, he has to lie to you to get you to come into agreement so that he can steal from you so that he can kill you.
Promises Found in the Book of Haggai:
- There’s going to be a shaking.
- There’s going to be a great harvest.
- There’s going to be a great outpouring of money and a transfer of wealth.
- God will pour out His glory.
- God will pour out His peace and we will be in full unity and purity with God.
Battling the Enemy
- Put on the full armor of God.
- You have to increase your time in prayer.
- The Word is a sword. Get it out and stab the enemy!
- Fortify your mind with the word.
- Put the Word (phrases and scriptures) in first person.
- If you are feeling fear, go in and research where the Word talks about fear.
- Speak the Word out loud.
- Pray in your prayer language.
- Praying in tongues will change the atmosphere in your household.
- Declare promises out loud.
- Be thankful for what you do have.
- Every time Jesus multiplied something, He did it through thankfulness.
- It’s important to allow the Holy Spirit and others to minister to you during that season.
- Everything has a season. It’s not a life, it’s a season.
- God comes to us to help us and minister to us.
- Find someone to prophesy over you.
- Remember who God is but remember who He is in you and what He has for you.
Raising Children in a Spirit-Filled Home
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit what to do and how to minister to your children.
- Find a kingdom school for them.
- Encourage them in the truth.
- Teach them what it means to take a stand and point them back to the people in the Bible who have taken a stand.
- Teach your children to search out the truth and help them have the courage to walk the truth out.
- Make sure your children are hearing the truth from several different places.
“Christianity should be fun because we are partnering with the King and advancing the kingdom.” – Tracy
“God is a kinsman redeemer.” – Tracy
“We have to get over ourselves and lay that guilt and shame down and ask the Holy Spirit to take those from you.” – Tracy
“There is nothing that anyone has done that [Jesus] did not take on the cross with Him.” – Tracy
“When the Word of God comes down and we release it, it should shift and change things.” – Tracy
“Every time Jesus multiplied something, He did it through thankfulness.” – Tracy
“God is good, and He is coming back.” – Tracy
“Everything has a season. It’s not a life, it’s a season.” – Tracy
“The minute someone prophesies, it’s a Heaven to Earth supernatural encounter that makes an indelible mark and it pulls your heart out of the place of despair and sorrow.” – Tracy
“He is the anchor to our soul and as we allow Him to anchor us in Him, then we know that we can have hope for a future.” – Tracy
God’s End-Time Temple book by Tracy Eckert
Living a Life of Fire book by Reinhard Bonnke
New King James Version Translation
Storehouse Dallas | Dallas House of Prayer –
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group
Follow A Cup Full of Hope on Facebook and Instagram: Instagram • Facebook
Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook
Instagram • Facebook