106. New Beginnings
Summer break is over and so much has happened since our last episode in May. God has declared it’s a season of new beginnings and today I am sharing the testimony with you! If you are in the market for a home, facing an impossible situation or simply want to hear an amazing testimony, tune into this episode of A Cup Full of Hope Podcast.
Joshua 1:10 “Joshua ordered the leaders of the people: “Go through the camp and instruct the people, ‘Pack your bags; for within three days you will cross the Jordan to conquer and occupy the land that Yahweh your God is giving you to possess.'”
James 2:17 “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.”
Hebrews 11:8 “By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.”
Jeremiah 8:7 “Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the Lord.”
Revelation 19:10 “At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”
Acts 10:34 “Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism.”
7 = Completion
8 = New Beginnings
Caroline and Colby’s Testimony of Finding THE House
- Caroline and Colby started searching for a new home in the summer of 2020.
- In March 2021, Caroline and Colby attended a revival.
- About 2 months later, they attended a weeklong, intensive inner healing session.
- In the beginning of May 2021, Caroline felt the Holy Spirit telling her to start packing her house as an act of faith.
- On the day of Moms in the Making’s 8th birthday, Caroline and Colby got the call that they got the house.
- Within 24 hours they went to look at a house and the very next day it was theirs.
- God was in the details and He made a way when there was no way.
- Faith looks like something.
- If we are believing for something by faith, then there should be some sort of action.
- If there is no action, then there is no faith.
- Being a Christian is going to look crazy to those who don’t understand.
Partnering with God
- Caroline and Colby went to revival and inner healing because they were hungry for God. When we are hungry for God, we will encounter Him, and He will show us favor and give us upgrades.
- They had to put in the offer. They would have missed out on this blessing had they walked away and done nothing.
- They had to trust God and in turn God gave them peace.
- We can cling to this testimony and know that what God did in Caroline and Colby’s life, He will do for us if we choose to partner with Him.
- God made a way when, in the natural, there was no way.
“When you are sitting under the presence of Jesus and you are worshipping and you are listening to 4 hours of preaching night after night for 30 nights, you will look different on the other side.” – Caroline
“You will look different when you go through 19 hours of inner healing counseling.” – Caroline
“It’s really hard to receive a really nice gift from the Father if you yourself don’t feel worthy.” – Caroline
“Faith looks like something.” – Caroline
“If we are believing for something by faith, then there should be some sort of action.” – Caroline
“Being a Christian is going to look crazy to those who don’t understand.” – Caroline
“Sometimes we think God is a magician. We expect Him to just make things happen and we forget that it is actually a partnership.” – Caroline
“That’s what I love about God – it just doesn’t make sense.” – Caroline
“When you are hungry for Jesus, you will encounter Him, He will heal you and He’ll give you upgrades, and He’ll show you favor.” – Caroline
“God had something better, however we had to trust Him.” – Caroline
“God is in every detail.” – Caroline
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group