109. Who Told You That?
“I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.” Genesis 3:10
And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?” Genesis 3:11
“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” Matthew 7:11
“Nothing is impossible with God!” Luke 1:37
“But what seems impossible to you is never impossible to God!” Matthew 19:26
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” Philippians 4:8
Who Told You That?
- God asks this question as a challenge.
- When you say “I can’t….” or “I will always….” Who told you that?
- Anytime we use the words ‘always’ or ‘never’ we are limiting God.
- We have to stop limiting God!
- How have you limited God in your own life? What have you spoken over your situation?
- We have a good Father and He does not speak negativity over us.
- We have to partner up with what God is saying over our situation because that is what actually matters.
Are You Limiting God?
- Have you made declarations that use words like ‘never’ or ‘always’ because your situation seems impossible?
- Matthew 19:26 says that what seems impossible to us is never impossible to God!
- God’s heart for you is healing, wholeness and to be well.
- God did not send His Son to die on the cross for you to live in sickness.
- We have to stop limiting God and His healing, miraculous power.
- God is our abundant provider.
- It’s time to stop using finances and letting money limit you. It’s time to trust that God will provide for you abundantly.
- We have to let God out of the box we have put Him in.
- God does not speak poverty over His children.
How We Speak Matters
- Proverbs 18:21 tells us that death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- What have you been speaking?
- Too many people are speaking death and expecting life to happen.
- It’s time to stop limiting God with our words and it’s time to start decreeing life.
- If you speak death and make agreements, you will reap death. It is a kingdom principle. If you speak words of life, you will reap life.
- The only time Jesus was unable to perform miracles was because of unbelief.
- It’s time to trust that God is who He says He is and He will do what He says He will do.
- If God said it, it is done.
- There is a root of unbelief in anyone who uses words like ‘I will never…’ or I will always…’
- Invite the Holy Spirit in to help you and show you the places of your heart that have hardened themselves to Him.
- God has good plans for you, but He can’t do it if your life is laced with unbelief.
Are You Limiting God with Your Actions?
- Complaining, grumbling, and doubt are all ways that we limit God.
- Do we think that any of that is pleasing to the Lord?
- If we have not received healing from our past, chances are we are projecting that onto our future.
- The Bible commands us to not dwell on the past.
- God can’t do something new if you are too focused on the past.
- Are some of the statements you have declared out been because of something that happened in the past?
- How can you invite the Lord in to heal your past so the statements and your actions are pleasing and honoring to Him and not limiting Him instead?
Are Your Prayers Limiting God?
- Do you realize that what you pray reflects what you believe about God?
- If you are praying small prayers it’s because you don’t believe God is capable of doing the impossible.
- Are your prayers filled with complaining and grumbling that is limiting God?
- What would happen if you started praying big, bold, mountain moving prayers?
- What would happen if you started using God’s Word to declare it and speak life over your situation?
It’s Time to Stop Limiting God
- The reason we do not see as miracles today is because we are limiting God.
- There is a mandate on your life to do greater things that He did.
- The Bible tells us to heal the sick, raise the dead and cast out demons.
- There is so much more for your life. God has such good plans for you but you’re gonna have to partner up with Him.
- We have to stand up in boldness and declare that we are ready for a change and we are ready to see God’s Word come to pass in our lives.
- We need to filter our thoughts and words through the lens of understanding the Father’s heart toward us.
- God can turn around any situation, but He won’t do it if you’ve closed the door.
- What have you given up on? How have you limited God? Are the things that you are saying, thinking and believing actually from God?
“Anytime we use the words ‘always’ or ‘never’ we are limiting God.” – Caroline
“We have a Good Father and He does not speak negativity over us.” – Caroline
“We have to partner up with what God is saying because that is what actually matters.” – Caroline
“I know nothing is impossible with God and I refuse to limit God with my health.” – Caroline
“God’s heart for you is healing, wholeness and to be well.” – Caroline
“God did not send His Son to die on the cross for you to live in sickness.” – Caroline
“We have to stop limiting God and His healing, miraculous power.” – Caroline
“God does not speak poverty over His children.” – Caroline
“God will make a way.” – Caroline
“Too many people are speaking words of death and at the same time expecting life to happen.” – Caroline
“It’s time to trust that God is who He says He is and He will do what He says He will do.” – Caroline
“If God said it, it is done. If God said it, it is finished.” – Caroline
“God can’t do something new if you are too focused on the past.” – Caroline
“Do you realize that what you pray reflects what you believe about God?” – Caroline
“If you are praying small prayers, it’s probably because you don’t believe God is capable of doing the impossible.” – Caroline
“If you really knew just how big God was would you be having different thoughts and perhaps dreaming bigger dreams?” – Caroline
“The very things that we say and do can limit our miraculous working God.” – Caroline
“The reason we don’t see more miracles today is not God’s fault. It’s because we limit Him.” – Caroline
“There is so much more for your life.” – Caroline
“God has such good plans for you, but you’re gonna have to partner up with Him.” – Caroline
“God is capable of doing anything.” – Caroline
“God can turn around any situation, but He won’t do it if you’ve closed the door on Him.” – Caroline
Moms in the Making Conference – use code podcast15