127. Dawna De Silva // Inner Healing
Matthew 7:16 “You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?”
2 Corinthians 10:5 “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”
Ephesians 6:12 “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”
John 15:7 “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”
- Dawna did not grow up in a Christian home.
- Dawna’s boyfriend, now husband, encouraged her to go to church and Dawna went to a women’s conference.
- Dawna became a Christian at the age of 18.
- Sozo is Bethel’s Inner Healing Deliverance Ministry.
- Sozo Network is a worldwide ministry.
- Sozo is a Greek word that means to be saved, healed, and delivered all in one package.
- Inner healing is about closing the access points to the enemy and filling it with the Holy Spirit.
Practical Steps on How to Receive Inner Healing
- Bethel Sozo is worldwide. Visit bethelsozo.com for more information.
- Inner healing is like a diet. There are many inner healing ministries, find the one that works best for you.
- Bethel has a Transformation Center where you can speak to a professional through a video chat.
Why is Inner Healing Important?
- Is there something that hurts your heart? Are there things that trigger your emotions? Did you have a traumatic childhood?
- Inner healing allows you to get to the ‘why’ of what is hurting your heart.
- Inner healing helps you to get rid of the wrong belief systems that make you keep God at a distance.
- Inner healing helps you to renew your mind.
- Sozo is gentle but powerful.
- Access to the enemy is not always sin. Sometimes we allow access to the enemy through our wrong beliefs.
- Sozo heals the body, soul, and spirit.
Healing with Sozo
- It is important to ask forgiveness from God. It’s also important in some cases to ask forgiveness from your body or for you to forgive your body.
- The enemy is always accusing us in front of the Father. Once the Father has forgiven us we must make a declaration to remove the “case notes” from the enemy. He no longer has the right to accuse us because we are forgiven!
Encouragement for Fear and Anxiety
- “Any area of your life that you are experiencing fear is under the influence of a lie.” – Bill Johnson
- Fear is opposite of faith.
- Fear is a huge motivator, but it doesn’t lead you to the right decision.
- Overcoming Fear book
- God gave us the spirits of love, power and a sound mind. If you have all of those in the right order, you will not be afraid.
- Shifting Atmospheres is a book written by Dawna De Silva and her son.
- We are the carriers of peace and we can shift atmospheres.
- Pay attention to the “broadcasts” in the spirit realm around you.
- When we are angry, it’s because there is a spirit of anger.
- Many of us are fearful because of the spiritual broadcasts we are listening to.
- We don’t have to be tossed around by what’s around us, we get to be solid, and we can change the atmospheres around us.
- The spiritual atmospheres affect our thoughts and emotions.
“Anyone can cast out a demon, but to keep it gone you have to have inner healing.” – Dawna
“Inner healing is like a diet. You have to find the right diet.” – Dawna
“We need Jesus, and He is what makes inner healing work.” – Dawna
“Renewing your mind can be inner healing.” – Dawna
“When you get rid of the access to the enemy, he can’t stay.” – Dawna
“Identity comes from the Father.” – Dawna
“Fear is a huge motivator, but it doesn’t lead you to the right decision.” – Dawna
“God turns everything to good.” – Dawna
“Your situation is actually good for you to learn to abide.” – Dawna
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group