155. Jessica Satterfield // Partnering With Heaven
Psalm 27:5 “For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.”
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Psalm 34:18 “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
Proverbs 13:12 “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.”
Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”
- Jessica lives in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Jessica and her husband Brandon have 4 children. Zion was 10 when he passed away two years ago, Selah is 8, Micah is 7 and Aida is 10 months old. Jessica is pregnant!
- Jessica is very involved in a discipleship school at Garden College. She disciples 3 girls.
- Jessica is releasing her first book Partnering with Heaven this October!
- Jessica is the founder and president of The Garden which is a ministry that connects women to the healer on the broken road to motherhood.
Jessica’s Journey the Past Two Years
- God brought Jessica through a season of unraveling.
- At the beginning of 2020 Jessica and her husband received several prophetic words that they would be elevated.
- In the secret place the Father revealed to Jessica that she was about to go into the most hidden season of her life.
- In May of 2020 her son, Zion, passed away.
- In that season, Jessica was elevated. In the kingdom elevation is actually going lower. Jessica dug deep into the heart of the Father where she found herself safe and secure.
- God did radical, supernatural healing in the hearts of Jessica and her family.
- Grief doesn’t diminish over time.
- The grief stays the same, but we learn to live around the grief.
- You have to get to the place where you surrender your right to understand.
- God weeps with us.
- You can’t rationalize what happened. You can ask all the questions, but you will end up in a never-ending cycle of questioning.
- When you surrender your right to understand, something breaks.
- When we are vulnerable with God, and we invite Him in to the pain then we can move forward.
- God is on our side. The enemy causes destruction and God causes healing and breakthrough.
Jessica’s Journey with Fertility
- Jessica was battling extremely painful endometriosis.
- She had surgery for the endometriosis in October of 2020. The doctor told her that the next surgery she would have would be a hysterectomy.
- Jessica and her husband were referred to the fertility clinic.
- Jessica and her husband tried two medicated cycles in November and December of 2020. They were not successful.
- It was at this moment that Jessica was at her lowest point, but she chose to surrender to God. She had surrendered the baby to the Father, but she had never truly surrendered the promise God gave her until this point.
- In January 2021 Jessica and her husband pursued IVF and it was successful! She gave birth to a baby girl, Aida Joy, in October of 2021.
- Jessica and her husband were planning on doing another transfer, but God surprised them with a natural pregnancy!
To the Woman Still Waiting….
- Everything is true about God.
- Praising God after you get the breakthrough is easy and anyone can do that. It takes no sacrifice.
- Greater intimacy comes when you can stand in faith and say “I believe that you are good and you are true to your word” even when you don’t see it.
Stewarding the Waiting Season Well
- Praise God before your breakthrough/miracle comes.
- God is the gift. There is nothing that can satisfy the longings of our heart like Him.
- We were made to be satisfied by Him.
- In the waiting, He is just as much the gift. He is there and He waits with you. He grieves with you and He comforts you.
- Recognize that you already have your hearts greatest longing before the promise is fulfilled.
Partnering with Heaven
- Father God is the greatest gift and greatest love of my life.
- We can use medicine and partner with heaven for healing.
- The only thing that intercession is, is listening to what Jesus, the great intercessor is already praying and agreeing with Him.
- Hebrews 4:12 The two edges of the double-edged sword is the Word of God moving out from His mouth and our mouths agreeing with the Word.
“I will still follow you if you don’t fulfill your word to me; and I will choose to still believe that you are good.” – Jessica Satterfield
“He literally picked me up out of the miry clay and set my feet on the solid rock and the solid rock was Him.” – Jessica
“One step in obedience and He does a miracle, but then He also does another one.” – Jessica
“He is always better than we think He is.” – Jessica
“At the end of the day, God is the creator of life and He is the sustainer of life.” – Jessica
“There is something powerful about Roe V. Wade being overturned and I believe that barren wombs all over the country are going to start producing life.” – Jessica
“When you surrender your right to understand, something breaks.” – Jessica
“Vulnerability is the key to intimacy with God.” – Jessica
“The highest form of rest is agreeing with what Jesus already said.” – Jessica
Instagram/Facebook/Blog – @gracewhilewewait
Podcast – Grace and Truth
- Available on Amazon on October 1st
- Book launch in Greenville, SC on October 1st. You can register on gracewhilewewait.com
- Books will be sold at the Moms in the Making Conference October 7th and 8th