160. Storehouse of Wisdom
Are you feeling uncertain about what steps to take? Are you desiring clarity in your relationships, finances, work, ministry and more? Tune into this episode as Caroline shares that God has a storehouse of wisdom available for you!
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” Proverbs 1:7
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.” Proverbs 9:10
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
“Wisdom is a gift from a generous God, and every word he speaks is full of revelation and becomes a fountain of understanding within you. For the Lord has a hidden storehouse of wisdom made accessible to his godly lovers. He becomes your personal bodyguard as you follow his ways, protecting and guarding you as you choose what is right.” Proverbs 2:6-8
“Then you will discover all that is just, proper, and fair, and be empowered to make the right decisions as you walk into your destiny. When wisdom wins your heart and revelation breaks in, true pleasure enters your soul. If you choose to follow good counsel, divine design will watch over you and understanding will protect you from making poor choices.” Proverbs 2:9-12
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” Proverbs 3:5-8
“Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed.” Proverbs 3:13-18
“The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.” Proverbs 12:15
“Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the LORD, and humility comes before honor.” Proverbs 15:33
“When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.” Proverbs 11:2
“Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.” Proverbs 19:20
“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.” James 1:5-8
“Therefore, everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” Matthew 7:24
- The Bible gives us access to wisdom.
- Wisdom is your inheritance.
- You have a role to play.
- The book of Proverbs is full of wisdom.
- The fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom.
- God wants to give you a storehouse of wisdom.
Fear of the Lord
- Worshipping and reverencing of the Lord
- To fear the Lord is to have complete awe and reverence of God and toward God.
- We cannot take advantage of God. We must pursue Him and put Him first.
- There is wisdom for those who fear the Lord; but for those who don’t, wisdom is not available.
- Worship the Lord and consume yourself with Him.
- Surrender completely to the Lord.
- Open the Word of God and read the book of Proverbs.
- Live in obedient devotion to God.
- Meditate on God’s Word and store it in your heart.
- Humility plays a big role in gaining wisdom.
- We have to humble ourselves and submit to God.
- Seek God’s will in all you do. Ask God what He says about your circumstances.
- Put your faith in God alone and do not waver.
- If you are unstable, you will not receive anything from the Lord.
Being Full of Wisdom
- There is a call on your life to walk in wisdom.
- The Bible says that being full of wisdom is better than to have all the riches of the world.
- You do not have to make decisions blindly; you have access to God’s storehouse of wisdom.
- Submit your plans to the Lord and He will direct your steps.
- You must be spirit led. You need the Holy Spirit to help you make good decisions.
“Wisdom is your inheritance.” – Caroline
“The starting point to acquiring wisdom is to be consumed with God.” – Caroline
“God is looking for those who will devote their lives to Him.” – Caroline
“If you want wisdom, you need to meditate on God’s Word and store it in your heart.” – Caroline
“If you want to be someone who walks in great wisdom, you have to humble yourself.” – Caroline
“There is a call on your life to be a man or a woman who walks in wisdom.” – Caroline
“A storehouse of wisdom is available to you today.” – Caroline