168. Making and Breaking Agreements
Can you imagine shaking hands with satan or signing an agreement with him? Without even realizing it, you have probably made many agreements with the Kingdom of darkness. Tune into this episode to better understand why you need to be aware of any spiritual agreements you have made. You will also learn practical steps on how to break any agreements you have unknowingly made with the enemy.
Ephesians 4:27 “Do not give the devil a foothold.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.”
Proverbs 18:21 “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.”
Psalm 91:16 “With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Psalm 103:2-3 “Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.”
John 8:44 “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”
Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
How is an Agreement Made?
- An agreement is a legally binding arrangement.
- Without even realizing it, you have made thousands of spiritual agreements throughout your lifetime.
- Those agreements are either with God or with Satan.
- Can you imagine shaking hands with Satan or signing an agreement with him?
- We need to recognize that the spirit realm is very real.
- Do NOT give the devil a foothold. That means the only one who can give him a foothold, is you!
- The only access the devil has in your life is the access you give him.
How Do We Break Agreements?
- Words – The minute you speak death over your life, health, body, finances, relationships, or whatever it is that you are talking about, you are making an agreement with the demonic realm.
- Words of death are a verbal agreement with the enemy.
- Fear and anxiety are a spirit, not a feeling.
- When people speak death over you, those words of death become word curses.
- It is important to renounce all word curses that are spoken over you!
- What words are you speaking? Pay attention to what you say!
- If you are speaking words of death, you are making agreements with the demonic realm.
- Thoughts and Actions – when you think and believe a lie, you empower the liar who is Satan.
- What are you thinking about?
- Are you having thoughts of death? Are you having thoughts that do not line up with the kingdom of God?
- What are your actions producing? Are your actions producing life?
- The things you say, the things you think about and the actions you take can either partner up with Heaven or partner up with hell.
- We break the agreement, and we renounce the word curse.
- Say “I renounce the word curse ______, and instead I declare that ______.” Or “I break all agreements that I have made with the enemy regarding my ______ (fertility, health, finances, etc.) I partner up with the Father and I declare that I am _______.”
- Do not deny the problem but speak life over it!
- It’s all about renouncing the lie and breaking the agreement and then making sure you speak life!
- Jot down every negative agreement you make and then renounce it!
- Today is the day that you break these agreements with the enemy!
“We are in a spiritual battle.” – Caroline Harries
“You are responsible for yourself.” – Caroline
“Every single thing that comes out of my mouth speaks life or it speaks death. You can’t speak both at the same time.” – Caroline
“Fear and anxiety are from the pit of hell.” – Caroline
“Sometimes we do not need the devil when we have other Christians doing his job.” – Caroline
“Renouncing a word curse, is breaking an agreement.” – Caroline
“When you think and believe a lie, you empower the liar who is Satan.” – Caroline
“Satan’s goal is for you to partner up with him.” – Caroline
“The things you say, the things you think about and the actions you take can either partner up with Heaven or partner up with hell.” – Caroline
“God’s Word is His Will and the things we speak out of our mouth need to align with God’s Word.” – Caroline
February 13th VIP call
Dads in the Making – dadsinthemaking.com
Moms in the Making – momsinthemaking.com
Episode 138 The Power of Your Words
Episode 109 Who Told You That?
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group
Follow A Cup Full of Hope on Facebook and Instagram: Instagram
Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook