171. Rebecca Couper // Encountering More of God Born and raised in Australia, Rebecca Couper grew up as a pastor’s daughter and has loved Jesus her whole life. She encountered His tangible pursuit from a very young age and has never looked back!
Before moving to Redding, Rebecca worked as youth pastor and in the corporate world and also lived in an orphanage in India. She graduated two years of BSSM and was on the Second Year staff team for six years.
She loves Jesus passionately and she has a strong desire to live an authentic life that’s driven by true intimacy with God. Rebecca is adamant about leading a generation with holiness, excellence, and a desire to yield every part of our lives to the Holy Spirit. She loves leading with the prophetic and raising up giants who are confident sons and daughters—not crippled by the fear of man or religion, and who are unapologetic and bold about what Jesus has paid for!
Tune into this episode and hear Rebecca share on the topic of encountering the more of God, the prophetic, hope and more!
Bible Verses: “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs 18:21 “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6 “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil,” Hebrews 6:19 “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.” Proverbs 13:12 Topics Discussed IntroductionJoin the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group Follow A Cup Full of Hope on Facebook and Instagram: Instagram • Facebook Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook Instagram • Facebook
- Rebecca was born and raised in Australia.
- She grew up in a Christian home and both of her parents were in ministry.
- Rebecca encountered Jesus and the Holy Spirit at a very young age.
- God is always with us and He is always talking. We need to become more aware of His presence and His voice.
- Practice being aware of His voice and His presence.
- Hearing the voice of God often feels like your own thoughts.
- God is good Father and He wants to talk to us.
- We have to know the nature of God.
- God is a loving Father and He wants to be close to us.
- It’s the Father’s responsibility to get our attention.
- We are called to crave and long for the prophetic.
- The prophetic is God’s voice and direction.
- The prophetic is like a strong compass.
- The prophetic is a gateway to intimacy with the Father.
- If you want a prophetic word, seek out a community that prophesies!
- Prophetic words encourage and edify.
- It is important to steward your prophetic words well.
- Rebecca now lives in New York.
- She is working with a team to plant a Bethel Church in New York City.
- We can carry hope no matter the situation or circumstances.
- Hope is a person, Jesus, who lives inside of us.
- Hope is the anchor for our soul.
- Hope is powerful.
- Hope is a language of the spirit that affects the soul.
- Hope is a seedbed for faith.
- Hope changes people, environments and communities.