177. 177. From Death to Life // Hope When Facing Dead Situations
Are you facing a dead, dry or barren situation? Tune in to this episode as Caroline encourages you with the truth that there is no situation too far gone that God doesn’t have a solution for because resurrection power is available to you! As you tune in, be expectant that your circumstances will go from death to life as you access this power.
“The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.” 2 Corinthians 9:6
“When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went out to meet him, but Mary stayed at home. “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask. “Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again. “Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this? “John 11:20-26
“And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.” Romans 8:11
“So, he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.” Zechariah 4:6
– Are you facing a dead, dry, barren, or hopeless situation?
– We have a risen God and Savior.
– Christ was crucified and He was buried. At that time, everything looked hopeless.
– Jesus RESURRECTED from the dead and He is alive now!
– Jesus himself IS the resurrection and the life. That is His character.
– You are not only in relationship with a resurrected King, but you have resurrection power living on the inside of you.
– You have authority over every dead, dry and barren situation.
– You have all authority to use the resurrection power inside of you to speak LIFE over your body and your circumstances.
– What if you accessed the resurrection power that is on the inside of you?
– How can you remain a victim to your circumstances (bank account, etc.) when you have resurrection power on the inside of you?
Renewing Your Mind
– If you keep focusing on the lack, the defeat, and the dead situation in front of you; you will be consumed with hopelessness, despair, discouragement, and a victim mentality.
– When you renew your mind with the Word of God, and you speak life you will see the fruit produced in your life.
– What are you consuming and focusing on? Will you be a victim or a victor?
– Is there any joy in consuming yourself with the impossible situation before you?
– There has got to come a moment where you recognize your situation is impossible, but you decide to step into full authority and live by the resurrection life available to you.
“It is very selfish when we don’t share what God has done.” – Caroline
“Jesus did not just resurrect from the tomb. He himself is resurrection.” – Caroline
“Jesus himself in scripture is known as Jehovah Jireh – the Lord God who provides.” – Caroline
“If you are facing any kind of dead, dry or barren situation, the God of resurrection lives on the inside of you.” – Caroline
“You have been given a choice and an opportunity to rise above every defeated, dry and barren situation in your life.” – Caroline
“You cannot live in victory and in resurrection life if you don’t receive the baptism of the Holy Spirt.
“Resurrection power and life is available to you!” – Caroline
Baptized in Holy Spirit Episode 14
Why It’s Important To Cling To Testimonies
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group
Follow A Cup Full of Hope on Facebook and Instagram: Instagram • Facebook
Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook