183. Questions and Answers
It’s time for the last episode before summer break. Tune in to hear Caroline answer your questions including how to rid yourself of any unhealthy fleshy desires, how to deal with jealousy, how to find the balance between striving and trusting the Lord and more.
“A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.” Proverbs 14:30
“For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature, you will live.” Romans 8:13
“Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism.” Acts 10:34
1 – How would you recommend ridding yourself of fleshly desires (laziness, overspending, overeating, watching too much TV, bad attitudes, complaining- to name a few).
- Recognize what is going on in the spiritual realm. Is this spiritual oppression?
- Behavior Modification doesn’t work – get down to what is happening at the root. Are you trying to avoid pain? Cover up something? Is it an addiction?
- Identify the lie you are believing and take time to uproot that lie.
- Use your authority to break free!
- Create structure, implement discipline, and ask for accountability
- Invite the Holy Spirit in to give you strategy and help in this journey.
2 – How do you navigate grieving the loss of friendships or church community/ family when there’s been a change of church membership/ difference in values and views; or a conflict in friendship that was not resolved and overcome so there was a loss of relationship…?
- Get real with God and lament to Him.
- Make sure your heart is pure before the Lord.
- Pray for reconciliation/restoration
- Steward your heart well.
3 – Any insight on why people don’t go to church?
- Past hurt not dealt with
- Don’t want to be held accountable
- It’s not a priority
- Streaming services are easier than attending in person.
4 – You have mentioned before that your family does not know Jesus. How do you navigate that? Do you feel a sense of responsibility to get them saved?
- Inner healing
- It is not your responsibility to get anyone saved. It is the Lord’s responsibility.
- Ask the Lord for strategy and wisdom.
5 – Any wisdom on how to deal with jealousy?
- Process with the Lord
- Get inner healing from the orphan spirit and get to the root of why you’re jealous.
- Use Your Authority
- Pray and bless those who got what you wanted.
- Cling to the Testimony. What God did for someone else He can and will do for you.
6 – How do you balance healthy choices (diets, clean products, exercise) and not striving?
- It is a balance.
- What is the Father saying? Is God leading you to do these things?
- We can begin to idolize these healthy lifestyle changes if we are not following God’s leading about these things.
- If God is calling you to do these things, there will be a grace on it.
- It will look different for each person.
- What fruit is it producing?
7 – Curious if you have had any blue sock moments recently or last year?
- Received prophetic words
8 – What are your next steps for bringing your babies home?
- Submit and surrender to the Lord
9 – How do you find good deals?
- Use general awareness
- Wait for things to go on sale
- Research on Google
- Dave Ramsey
- Financial Stewardship series
“Behavior modification does not bring lasting fruit. You have to get to the root.” – Caroline Harries
“You have the authority to overtake any demonic oppression and any demonic assignment that has been attached to your life.”- Caroline
“God has fully equipped you to overcome any fleshly desires.” – Caroline
“Unity is not two people agreeing on one topic; unity is what takes place when we understand that people do have different viewpoints and we love them anyway.” – Caroline
“We have to learn how to grieve well.” – Caroline
“We were created for community.” – Caroline
“You can be set free from the spirit of jealousy.” – Caroline
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group