195. My Testimony // Heart Wholeness and a Healed Body
Proverbs 17:22 tells us that a broken heart leads to sickness, but it’s a verse that’s not often talked about. Tune into this episode as I share a personal testimony of how an inner healing session for my broken heart led to the complete healing of my back. In addition to my testimony, you will also learn the connection between the spiritual and physical realm, the importance of inner healing and why guarding your heart is so important. Been dealing with a sickness for awhile? This episode is for you!
Proverbs 17:22 NIV “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
Proverbs 17:22 TPT “A joyful, cheerful heart brings healing to both body and soul. But the one whose heart is crushed struggles with sickness and depression.”
Mark 2:2-12 “While Jesus was preaching the word of God, four men arrived, carrying a paralyzed man. But when they realized that they couldn’t even get near him because of the crowd, they went up on top of the house and tore away the roof above Jesus’ head. And when they had broken through, they lowered the paralyzed man on a stretcher right down in front of him! When Jesus saw the extent of their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “My son, your sins are now forgiven.” This offended some of the religious scholars who were present, and they reasoned among themselves, “Who does he think he is to speak this way? This is blasphemy for sure! Only God himself can forgive sins!” Jesus supernaturally perceived their thoughts and said to them, “Why are you being so skeptical? Which is easier, to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are now forgiven,’ or, ‘Stand up and walk!’? But to
convince you that the Son of Man has been given authority to forgive sins, I say to this man, ‘Stand up, pick up your stretcher, and walk home.’” Immediately the man sprang to his feet in front of everyone and left for home. When the crowds witnessed this miracle, they were awestruck. They shouted praises to God and said, “We’ve never seen anything like this before!”
Revelation 19:10 “Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers and sisters who testify about their faith in Jesus. Worship only God. For the essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus.”
Matthew 1:21 “And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
Matthew 9:20-21 “Just then a woman who had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding came up behind him. She touched the fringe of his robe, 21 for she thought, “If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed.”
Acts 10:34 “Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism.”
- May 2023 – Caroline felt disappointment and discouragement. On this day, Caroline hurt her back.
- Caroline believed that it is significant that she hurt her back on Mother’s Day and she believed it was a heart issue.
- Caroline pursued chiropractic services that also offered inner healing.
- August 2023 Caroline has the chiropractic/inner healing appointment. During this appointment, the God healed her heart, and He healed her physical body as well!
- Not all physical illnesses are physical.
- There are many spiritual things that are tied to spiritual illnesses.
- Sometimes physical symptoms are related to what is going on spiritually.
- Every aspect of your life is connected.
- Complete wholeness and inner healing are so important.
- Indicators: how long has the pain lasted? Is the pain something that came on with some kind of trauma or big life change?
- Wholeness, completion, to make well, to heal, deliver and save.
- Sozo is complete wholeness.
- Jesus wants every area of your life to be as whole, healed and complete as possible.
- If there is any area of your heart that has not experienced complete wholeness, there is an opportunity to receive it as a gift from Jesus.
- We need to be spiritually and emotionally whole.
Guarding Your Heart
- When we engage in bitterness, drunkenness, etc. it damages our heart.
- Engaging in sin damages us and those around us.
- Those damaged hearts lead to sickness as well.
- Bitterness, offense and unforgiveness are the biggest inroads to manifestations of spiritual diseases.
“God is your provider.” – Caroline
“God not only healed my broken heart, He healed my physical body.” – Caroline
“Not every physical illness is physical.” – Caroline
“Every aspect of your life is connected.” – Caroline
“Jesus came to heal, save and deliver.” – Caroline
“Jesus is after complete wholeness.” – Caroline
“Those whose hearts are crushed will struggle with sickness and depression.” – Caroline
“Life flows from your heart which is why you must guard and protect it and seek healing for your heart.” – Caroline
“God doesn’t just want to heal your body; He wants to heal your heart.” – Caroline
“Many physical diseases have spiritual and emotional roots.” – Caroline
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group