198. Spread Out! Think Big!
Isaiah 54:1-2 MSG “Sing, barren woman, who has never had a baby. Fill the air with song, you who’ve never experienced childbirth! You’re ending up with far more children than all those childbearing women.” God says so! “Clear lots of ground for your tents! Make your tents large. Spread out! Think big! Use plenty of rope, drive the tent pegs deep. You’re going to need lots of elbow room for your growing family. You’re going to take over whole nations; you’re going to resettle abandoned cities.”
Isaiah 26:3 “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.”
Philippians 4:8 “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”
Spread Out! Think Big!
- It is time to think bigger.
- It’s time to expand your territory.
- There are too many believers who are thinking way too small.
What Are You Thinking About?
- What are you dreaming about? How are thinking about your future?
- If you only knew what God was capable of, you would dream bigger.
- God has the very best for you!
- Nothing is impossible for our God!
- Our thinking and our prayers are an indication of what we believe about God.
- We limit God with our prayers and our thinking.
The Power of Imagination
- The word translated “mind” in Isaiah 26:3 is also translated “imagination.”
- Imagination literally means “conception.”
- Your mind is a place where faith is conceived – in other words, your imagination is the womb of faith.
- What are you conceiving in your mind?
- Start to imagine the things that you are believing God to do!
- Your imagination is the indication of what you are believing God to do.
- Science has proven that your mind and your neural pathways don’t actually know the difference between when an action is performed and when you visualize that action being performed.
- Today is your day to start dreaming bigger!
- God rewards our big thinking!
“There are too many believers who are thinking way too small.” – Caroline Harries
“Your thought life about your future and your prayers about your future are a direct correlation to what you believe God is capable of doing.” – Caroline
“We limit God with our prayers and our thinking.” – Caroline
“Your mind is the place where faith is conceived.” – Caroline
VIP Zoom Call – Wednesday, October 25thFacebook Group Follow A Cup Full of Hope on Facebook and Instagram: Instagram • Facebook Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook Instagram • Facebook