201. Narelle Crabtree // Encountering God’s Love through a Miraculous Healing of Lyme’s Disease
Narelle and her husband David live in Texas and are the Executive Directors of UnfailingGrace Ministries. Narelle is a gifted pastor and teacher who ministers and speaks with a strong prophetic anointing. Narelle’s background in high school teaching and 30 years as a pastor, has equipped her to be an articulate and skilled teacher, speaking at churches, conferences, and women’s ministry events.
Narelle also consults with leaders, churches, and ministries and offers online courses through her website.
Along with her husband David, Narelle is the founding pastor of DaySpring Church, in Sydney, Australia. In March 2015, Narelle was miraculously healed of long-term Lyme Disease, which has been medically confirmed. She has a powerful testimony of the outpouring of God’s love both in the healing experience but also in walking in His amazing love, hope and grace throughout the many years of having Lyme
Disease. She loves to pray for people to receive this love….and healing.
David and Narelle love spending time with their family, they have 2 married children and 6 wonderful grandchildren all living in the USA.
Tune into this episode as Narelle shares her testimony of how God healed her!
John 16:7 “But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don’t, the Advocate won’t come. If I do go away, then I will send him to you.”
Proverbs 13:12 “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life.”
Hebrews 13:5 “Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
John 10:10 “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
Mark 9:24 “The father instantly cried out, “I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!”
- Narelle lives in Texas, but she was born and raised in Sydney, Australia.
- She and her husband planted a church and pastored that church for many years.
- Narelle grew up in a Christian home and her dad was a pastor. She grew up loving Jesus.
- Growing up, Narelle had more of a fear of God than a relationship with Him.
- When Narelle met Holy Spirit, she discovered the reality of God with her and a relationship with God you can only have when you have the Holy Spirit.
Practical Ways to Encounter Holy Spirit
- Invite Holy Spirit into your life. Tell Him “I want you in my life, I want to know you.”
- Read your Bible for the purpose of relationship, not because it’s the right thing to do.
- Recognize that you can hear from Holy Spirit and He wants to talk to you.
- Be in constant communication with Holy Spirit.
- The more we engage with Him, the more we realize He is there and available as a resource.
- He doesn’t run away even in our worst moments.
- He wants to be a part of every area of your life.
- As a child, Narelle got sick very often. She felt a lot of shame for always being sick.
- When she was first married, she spent 10 days in the hospital and the doctors could not figure out why she was sick.
- She was given many diagnosis’s including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc. But ultimately doctors could not fully understand why she was sick.
- Eventually Narelle was diagnosed with lyme disease.
- For 50 years, Narelle was sick and battling symptoms.
- In 2015, Narelle was miraculously healed!
- Hope is a person.
- Hope is Jesus.
- We live in hope because of the presence of Jesus.
- Hope is not an event.
- We cannot let the enemy rob us of anything just because we are waiting for something.
- Hope comes when we start to realize the fullness and abundance of life even in the midst of the challenge.
Contending and Waiting for Breakthrough
- Jesus is your friend. Talk with Him and get to know Him.
- Be completely honest with God.
- Don’t go into denial about what you are feeling and experiencing.
- If people pray for you and nothing changes physically, be honest about that.
- Do not let yourself go into the downward spiral.
- Find community that will lift you up.
- Don’t deny the ‘toughness’ but recognize that God’s faithfulness is bigger.
“When God puts you in a place, it’s amazing how right it feels.” – Narelle Crabtree
“God doesn’t send hard times, but I’m absolutely certain He uses them.” – Narelle
“Discover relationship with Jesus through the Holy Spirit. That is what will transform your life.” – Narelle
“Everyday with Jesus is a great day.” – Narelle
“Jesus is my Chief Physician.” – Narelle
“There is an inheritance that God has given us.” – Narelle
“Take my hand, together we are going to walk into and through that which is impossible and find it to be possible.”- Narelle
“Body, soul and spirit. God wants us to be whole.” – Narelle
“It’s amazing how God can bring situations in a way that brings us into wholeness.” – Narelle
“His love is real in the healing, but in the hard end of it as well.” – Narelle
“Faith and being authentic walks hand in hand.” – Narelle
“There are mysteries that we cannot explain, but we are not going to let mysteries lead us to discouragement and despair.” – Narelle