202. Questions and Answers
Tune into the last episode of 2023 to hear the answers to the questions you asked with topics including faith, fertility, finances, travel and more!
Proverbs 14:30 “A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.”
John 10:10 “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
Colossians 3:1 “Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand.”
Best study bible?
- The Dake Study Bible
What books would you recommend to learn more about the Holy Spirit?
- Good Morning Holy Spirit Benny Hinn
- Surrendered to the Holy Spirit: A Life Saturated in the Presence of God by Hayley Braun
- Ten Reasons it’s Better to have the Holy Spirit by Andrew Wommack
- The New You and the Holy Spirit by Andrew Wommack
- Baptized in the Holy Spirit by Randy Clark
- There is More. The Secret to Discovering God’s Power to Change Your Life by Randy Clark
- Surprised by the Power of the Spirit by Jack Deere
I have dealt with sickness for a long time. If I am seeking prayer for physical healing, what steps should I take and where would you recommend starting?
- Lay a Biblical foundation
- You need to know what God says about healing.
- You need to understand that God’s heart is always to heal all people
- The authority you submit to matters!
- Find a community that is praying and believing for healing.
- Get in the atmosphere where healing is happening.
- Surround yourself with people who will believe with you.
- Build your faith!
Why does God make some of us wait yet just give the gift (babies, marriage, etc.) to others freely?
- There needs to be a perspective shift.
- God is good and the devil is bad.
- We need to be careful not to blame God because God is not responsible.
- God’s Word does not automatically come to pass.
- Ask Father God what He has for you in this season and how you can make the most of the season you are in.
- Instead of focusing on what hasn’t happened, use this time as an opportunity to thank God and praise Him.
- Produce fruit in your wait.
- We are held responsible for how we steward the time.
- What are you doing to make the most of your wait?
How to deal with envy and bitterness towards others for getting what you’ve prayed and waited for? Especially when they didn’t have to wait.
- Envy, bitterness, and jealousy is an outward expression of what is happening in your heart.
- Ask Father God what is going on in your heart that is leading you to have an outward expression of jealousy.
- Ask Father God to reveal any lies you are believing about Him.
- Ask Father God to heal all the areas of your heart.
- We need to take these feelings to the Father.
- When you get your heart healed, you will be able to walk in joy, victory and celebration.
What is the reason for your infertility?
- Male factor infertility
- They have been told that it is impossible for them to have a child.
- Caroline and Colby fully believe that there is NOTHING impossible for God.
Can you please provide an update about your fertility journey? Is there anything specific that you are doing to get pregnant other than pray and wait on God?
- Caroline and Colby are still waiting for babies.
- They pray, worship, declare, take communion, and fast during the waiting.
- They are partnering up with God in the spirit realm. They are taking action, using their authority and taking ground in the spirit realm.
- They are expectant and excited.
Would you consider adoption? What age do you cut off trying?
- Adoption is not a plan B for infertility.
- Adoption is a calling.
- If God puts it on their hearts, they would! But that is not what God is calling them to do right now.
- Caroline and Colby want to be obedient and do what the Father is telling them to do.
How is DITM going?
- It is going great!
- Colby is leading 2 groups and is looking into leading more groups next year.
- Many of the DITM members volunteered at the conference this year!
How to break free from the mindset of if I never get pregnant it’s my fault because I have authority vs not striving and just surrendering to God’s timing and God’s way.
- There is an opportunity for heart healing.
- Go through an Inner Healing session.
- Surrender is a continual decision.
- It takes a revelation of God’s heart for you for you to truly rest.
- If you don’t trust God, you can’t surrender.
- Spend time in God’s Word.
- Identify the lies and ungodly beliefs you have at this moment.
- Surrender is a process.
I have a hard time letting go and letting go because I want to do all I can to have a baby.
- It is a constant and continual decision to surrender.
- Surrender positions your heart at rest.
- Rest is the posture and position of your heart.
- What lie are you believing?
- Pursue Inner Healing.
- Get to the root of why you are feeling this way.
Travel and Credit Cards
Where has been our favorite place to travel? If we could travel anywhere in the world, where would we go?
- Favorite Place: New Zealand
- Also loved Patagonia, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Utah.
- If they could travel anywhere, they would go to Israel and Canada.
Can you talk about Credit Cards and how to use them appropriately and when it’s not advisable to use them?
- If you are going to spend more with a credit card than you would if you were using a debit card, then do not use a credit card.
- If you cannot pay the balance every month, do not get a credit card.
- When you have a healthy relationship with money and you can pay off every card monthly, credit cards are great!
- There are wonderful advantages with credit cards.
Marriage and Date Nights
What’s the best date night you and Colby have ever done?
- Dinner and worship nights!
- All day dates!
“God’s heart is always to heal all people.” – Caroline Harries
“Jesus already paid for your healing.” – Caroline
“Envy, bitterness, and jealousy is an outward expression of what is happening in your heart.” – Caroline
“There is something to be said about a seed, time and harvest process.” – Caroline
“Waiting is active.” – Caroline
“God’s Word is true whether you are 23 or 43.” – Caroline
“It is a constant and continual decision to surrender.” – Caroline
“You need to know what God’s Word says about finances and tithing.” – Caroline
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group
Follow Caroline on Instagram and Facebook