93. Jamie Galloway // Seeing in the Spirit Realm
Jamie Galloway carries a revival message that imparts a lifestyle of the supernatural. After receiving a powerful encounter with God, Jamie Galloway immediately began an incredible journey into the supernatural. During this time, God began using Jamie in some very unusual ways while giving him a love for the word of God, and a rich level of communion with Jesus. He ministers, speaking nationally and internationally and is currently involved in various media projects that highlight the supernatural move of the Holy Spirit. Tune in to this episode as Jamie shares on the Holy Spirit, the spirit realm, practical ways to perceive God’s messages, raising children to know Holy Spirit, angels and more!
Isaiah 65:8 “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it. So will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
Matthew 11:6 “Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”
Romans 1:20 “For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities – his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight.”
Ephesians 4:22-24 “You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”
Psalm 103:20 “Praise the Lord, you His angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey His word.”
- Jamie grew up in a Christian home. When he was 17 years old, he got very sick. He heard the gospel in a very clear way when he was in the hospital.
- The Lord spoke to Jaimie and told him He would take him to the nations.
- Jaimie travels to different nations doing mission work.
Experiencing the Manifestations of the Holy Spirit for the First Time
- Being comfortable for the moment being uncomfortable because there is a blessing in it.
- There is a difference between something being wrong, and something being uncomfortable.
- Practice a sound mind
- The Holy Spirit manifests himself in different ways according to the culture.
- People will experience different things, but we have to respect the Holy Spirit and His process in them.
Seeing in the Spirit Realm
- Just as everyone can hear the voice of God, everyone can also see what He is saying.
- God does not speak to us in our native tongue, He speaks to us in His native tongue.
- The way God communicates is through parables, riddles, visions, dreams, etc
- Change the phrase ‘hearing God’s voice’ to ‘perceiving God’s message’.
- God speaks in third person. He speaks about himself.
- Seeing is about perceiving the message of God.
- Look for a theme in your life. What things happen over and over? Look for the pattern
Practical Ways to Perceive God’s Messages
- Acknowledge the Lord and ask “What are you saying? What do you want me to do?”
- He will open up a dialog because He wants you to walk with Him.
- Write down dreams and patterns
- The hunger you have will lead you.
- Get around other hungry people.
Raising Children to Know the Holy Spirit
- Look for ways to bring them in to a greater encounter with God’s love.
- Talk to them about what God is doing in you.
- You are the pastor of your children.
- Bring your kids with you in your hunger journey.
- Angels are spiritual beings with celestial bodies.
- God sends His angels to do His word, to watch over us and to accompany us as we fulfill the mission on our life.
- When we speak God’s word, they heed God’s word through our life.
- Angels keep the testimony of Jesus.
“God is the one who provides. He makes it happen.” – Jamie
“God has a plan and it is beyond our comprehension. All we can do is say yes to Him and keep on saying yes to Him every day.” – Jamie
“Being comfortable for the moment being uncomfortable because there is a blessing in it.” – Jaimie
“We need to learn how to embrace those uncomfortable moments.” – Jamie
“We can hear God’s voice but miss God’s message.” – Jamie
“The epiphany of something is not as amazing as the process of getting there.” – Jamie
“One of the ways God communicates is through memory.” – Jamie
“Your mind has a spiritual component that is dormant and God wants to refresh it.” – Jamie
“We have to surround ourselves with other people who are hungry like us.” – Jamie