95. Financial Freedom
Do you know that Jesus cares about money? Not only does He care about money, but He cares about your personal finances too. If you want to learn more about what scripture says in regards to money or if you are longing to become financially free, tune in to this episode. Caroline shares on the topic of tithing and giving and prays that all financial mindsets that are not from Heaven would be broken! Be prepared to break free from any financial bondage that you are currently in.
Matthew 6:21, TPT: “For your heart will always pursue what you value as your treasure.”
Philippians 4:19: “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
Deuteronomy 14:23B, TLB “The purpose of tithing is to teach you always to put God first in your lives.”
Luke 6:38, TPT: “Give generously and generous gifts will be given back to you, shaken down to make room for more. Abundant gifts will pour out upon you with such an overflowing measure that it will run over the top! Your measurement of generosity becomes the measurement of your return.”
Proverbs 3:9-10, TPT: “Glorify God with all your wealth, honoring him with your very best, with every increase that comes to you. Then every dimension of your life will overflow with blessings from an uncontainable source of inner joy!”
2 Corinthians 9:6-7, TPT: “Here’s my point. A stingy sower will reap a meager harvest, but the one who sows from a generous spirit will reap an abundant harvest. Let giving flow from your heart, not from a sense of religious duty. Let it spring up freely from the joy of giving—all because God loves hilarious generosity.”
Psalm 128:2 “You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessing and prosperity will be yours.”
Galatians 6:9 “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
- Jesus talked more about money than he did about Heaven and Hell combined.
- Jesus cares about money and finances.
- Jesus is not so much concerned with money; what He is actually concerned with is our heart.
- How we steward money is all ultimately a reflection of our heart.
- We will always make room for things that are a priority to us.
- Everything that is ours, is actually the Lord’s.
- How we spend our time and finances helps indicate what is put first in our lives.
- The Lord is asking us to honor God with the very best. What is always the best? The first.
- It is important to give the tithe (the first 10%) to your local church.
- When we ask the Lord to bless us financially, but we are not giving Him the tithe, we are being hypocritical.
- Are you giving God the first of your income? If circumstances are hard, ask God how to give him the first 10%.
- The spirit of poverty is broken when we give God the first.
- Pray over your tithe as you give it and God will show up.
- Tithing is not about money. It’s a reflection of our heart.
- Giving is on top of any tithe.
- It’s a way of saying thank you and giving back to the people and ministries that have blessed you.
- God blesses obedience, He rewards faith and He blesses those who give and donate to Him.
- When we give, God gives back.
- If you are tithing or giving because you believe that God will give back to you, then you do not have the correct heart posture.
- The idea of giving generously is never to get anything in return.
Breaking Free from Poverty
- Give God the first fruits.
- God rewards those who work hard.
- Whatever financial need you have, today is an opportunity to invite the Lord in and expect breakthrough.
How Are You Spending Your Money?
- What seeds are you sowing?
- Are you expenses more than your income? It’s hypocritical to pray and ask the Lord to get you out of debt when all you do is shop with your credit card all day.
- God takes delight in partnering with us and making sure our hearts are in the right posture.
“Jesus talked more about money than He did about Heaven and Hell combined.” – Caroline Harries
“How we steward money is all ultimately a reflection of our heart.” – Caroline Harries
“We will always make room for things that are a priority to us.” – Caroline Harries
“How we spend our time and finances helps indicate what is put first in our lives.” – Caroline Harries
“The spirit of poverty is broken when we give God the first.” – Caroline Harries
“Tithing is not about money. It’s a reflection of the heart.” – Caroline Harries
“God blesses obedience, He rewards faith and He blesses those who give and donate to Him.” – Caroline Harries
“When we give, God gives back.” – Caroline Harries
“If you are tithing or giving because you believe God that will give back to you, then you do not have the correct heart posture.” – Caroline Harries
“What happens when we give God the first fruits of our income is that He will always take care of us.” – Caroline Harries
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group