98. Living Victoriously
Are you living as a victor or a victim? Jesus paid a high price for us to live in victory each and every day. Which means victory is something every believer can opt into. Tune in to this episode as Caroline shares scripture on the topic as well as the difference between a victim and victor!
2 Corinthians 5:21 NIV “God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.”
1 John 5:4 NIV “For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.”
1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Romans 8:28-31 NIV “And we know that in all thing God works for the good of those who love Hm, who have been called according to His purpose. For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those He predestined He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified. What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
Romans 8:11NIV “And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of His Spirit who lives in you.”
Romans 8:17 NIV “Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in His sufferings in order that we may also share in His glory.”
Ephesians 2:19 NIV “Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God.”
Ephesians 1:4 NIV “Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love.”
Hosea 4:6 NIV “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I will also ignore your children.”
Psalm 18:30 NIV “As for God, His way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in Him.”
Psalm 18:35 NIV “You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.”
Are You a Victor or a Victim?
- A victim is someone who feels like everyone is out to get them.
- A victim approaches life like they always have to defend themselves.
- A victim does not have the best outlook on their future.
- A victim lives offended, walks in a lack of faith and trust, and they are not living in the abundant life that Jesus paid for.
- When we choose to live as a victim, Jesus is not receiving the full reward of His suffering.
- When we decide to pursue a life of victorious living, we are recognizing what Jesus went through so that we can live in abundance.
- Someone who is living a victorious life is able to be filled with hope for their future.
- Someone who is living a victorious life is able to live a life of freedom.
- Someone who is living a victorious life can celebrate people around them who are receiving the same miracles that they themselves are waiting on.
- Someone who is living a victorious life is not living based on their circumstances, they are living based on the truth from God’s word.
God Calls Us to Live in Victory
- Victory is offered to each and every believer in Christ Jesus.
- Victory comes through Jesus, not through our own strength.
- God’s Word says that I am victorious
- Do we know our identity in Christ?
- Victory is for you today, but you must take responsibility and you must access the power that lives on the inside of you.
How Do You Know if You are Living a Victorious Life?
- Pay attention to the way you use your words.
- Are you led by the Spirit, or are you led by the control of other people?
- Are you bound to what other people are telling you to do? Or are you taking the rightful stance in the kingdom and living in victory?
- Are you living bound to an illness or disease, or are you stepping out in victory and authority?
Living in Victory and Forgiveness
- Some people are living bound to unforgiveness.
- When we allow unforgiveness to manifest and stick around, we become victims to how other people have treated us.
- Someone who is living a victorious life will be a person who is living unoffendable.
Your Identity in Christ
- You are washed clean.
- You are a friend of Jesus.
- You are chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
- You are set free from sin.
- You are part of one body.
- You have been bought with a price.
- You receive God’s righteousness.
- You are blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus.
- You have been given the forgiveness of sins.
- You are the praise of God’s glory.
- You have been seated in Heavenly realms.
- You were once far away and now been brought near.
- You share in the promise of blessing through Christ.
- You are a light in the Lord.
- You are fully mature in Him.
- You have the promise of life.
- You are set free from your sin.
“I want Jesus to receive the full reward of His suffering.” – Caroline
“Jesus sacrificed it all for you and I, and He did so, so that we could live in righteousness, so that we could live in right standing and be restored into relationship with God.” – Caroline
“When we choose to live as a victim, Jesus is not receiving the full reward of His suffering.” – Caroline
“When we decide to pursue a life of victorious living, we are recognizing what Jesus went through so that we can live in abundance.” – Caroline
“We are all responsible for ourselves.” – Caroline
“Every single one of us has a choice. Are we going to opt in to live a victorious life?” – Caroline
“Victory is offered to each and every believer in Christ Jesus.” – Caroline
“Christ lives on the inside of you, and you have the same power that raised Christ from the tomb on the inside of you.” – Caroline
“You should be living in abundance and victory.” – Caroline
“You are indeed victorious!” – Caroline
“If you are in Christ Jesus, you are connected to Him.” – Caroline
“Christ lives on the inside of you which means you have power; you have authority and you can live in victory triumphing over every aspect of this world.” – Caroline
“I am going to be a woman who lives unoffendable and walks in complete forgiveness.” – Caroline
“Living victoriously is a day to day process.” – Caroline
“You are a victor and you should and will be living a victorious life!” – Caroline
Join the VIP Facebook Group: Facebook Group